Join a yoga class in Basildon with Elisa Citro.
The practice of Hatha Yoga consists in performing Asana (positions), Pranayama (breathing techniques), Savasana (relaxation), Dharana and Dhyana (purification techniques, concentration and interior absorption in meditation).
Through constant practice, asanas will be kept longer and longer, together with proper breathing: the body will receive and absorb these benefits through relaxation, done at the end of the lesson.
You will learn cleansing techniques and purification of the sense organs that will help keep the mind calmer and serene for a long time.
The benefits of Hatha Yoga are numerous, below we list only a few:
- Stress management
- Harmonious development of all the muscles of the body, nerves and bone structures
- Massage of the internal organs
- Conservation of psycho-physical energies
- Tones and strengthens the muscles
- The body becomes more flexible
- You will learn to relax your body and your mind
- Increased lung capacity
- Greater awareness of one’s body and one’s breath
When Yoga no longer stops on the mat, we understand that it has entered our daily life and helps us to better face all the obstacles that life offers us to become stronger and happier with our mind.
Yoga helps us to evolve as individuals in our totality.